Friday, February 19, 2016 / by Sally Hardman
Our market statistics:
Prices Up, Listings Down in January
Georgia housing indicators for January are in:
- New Listings were down 6 percent to 11,871.
- Pending Sales were up 10 percent to 8,472.
- Closed Sales were up 9 percent to 6,094.
- Days on Market decreased 6 percent to 80 days.
- Median Sales Price increased 7 percent to $167,000.
- Average Sales Price was up 5 percent to $210,600.
- Inventory levels shrank 11 percent to 37,885 units.
- Months Supply of Inventory was down 24 percent to 4.2 months
Saturday, January 30, 2016 / by Sally Hardman
Compare 2011 sales to 2015 sales on St. Simons!
Wednesday, January 20, 2016 / by Sally Hardman
What do Statistics Show?
Thursday, November 19, 2015 / by Sally Hardman
Martina McBride Concert tickets are still available! If you're going to be on the island Saturday night, consider this event. We should all have a great time! You can buy tickets here: Martina McBride Tickets! Hope to see you there.
Thursday, October 1, 2015 / by Sally Hardman
Are you looking at real estate? Do you know the tax benefits for buying in Glynn County, GA, especially for senior citizens? Well, if that isn't enough of a reason to start your house search, check out this article on home affordability. It appears that buying a home is the most affordable that it's been in TWO years! Call one of our agents at 912-230-0695 to let us help you realize your dream.